About this course:
Benefits of a Mentoring programme:
- Enhancing strategic business initiatives
- Encouraging staff retention
- Improving productivity
- Elevating knowledge transfer from simply giving information to a transforming process so that your organization retains the practical experience and wisdom gained from long-term employees
- Enhancing professional development.
- Linking employees with valuable knowledge and information to other employees in need of such information
- Using your own employees, instead of outside consultants, as internal experts for professional development
- Creating a mentoring culture that continuously promotes individual employee growth and development
The mentor needs to understand all the benefits of the program and the mentoring relationship. Once the bigger picture is visible the mentor will go about the mentorship with passion and enthusiasm.
Every mentoring relationship should have structure and a strategy, that is the only way to achieve and monitor results. This process will give you an easy yet very effective approach to achieve great results.