Course duration: 1 Day
Course Cost: On request
Certification: No certification
Email : email@example.com to enquire.
About this course:
Benefits of a Mentoring programme:
- Enhancing strategic business initiatives
- Encouraging staff retention
- Improving productivity
- Elevating knowledge transfer from simply giving information to a transforming process so that your organization retains the practical experience and wisdom gained from long-term employees
- Enhancing professional development.
- Linking employees with valuable knowledge and information to other employees in need of such information
- Using your own employees, instead of outside consultants, as internal experts for professional development
- Creating a mentoring culture that continuously promotes individual employee growth and development
The mentor needs to understand all the benefits of the program and the mentoring relationship. Once the bigger picture is visible the mentor will go about the mentor-ship with passion and enthusiasm.
Every mentoring relationship should have structure and a strategy, that is the only way to achieve and monitor results. This process will give you an easy yet very effective approach to achieve great results.
Mentoring is not coaching.
In fact they are complete opposites. In coaching we never tell the person what to do, in mentoring we do.
The problem with mentoring is that people often misconstrued it to creating duplicates.
The art of mentoring is to utilise the mentee’s natural abilities to elicit an effective performer.
mentoring is in essence transformation of skill and ability, but according to the mentee’s ability and skill levels.